Would you like to become a valued teacher or teaching assistant in a supportive and happy staff team, in a school where children and staff enjoy learning together in a supportive, inclusive and exciting environment?
- A warm welcome and ongoing high quality support
- Excellent, inspirational CPD in house and with partner schools and organisations
- A focus on pupil and staff wellbeing, staff morale is very high
- Innovative teaching approaches, leading to pupils who achieve excellent academic standards
- Excellent transport links (10 minute walk from Wimbledon tube/train/tram station)
- Inner-London equivalent starting salary
We are currently seeking to appoint an upper KS2 teacher who has experience in this phase. Apply online here
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Bishop Gilpin CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children. The successful candidate will require a full DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check to be performed.Bishop Gilpin is an equal opportunities employer.Only applications submitted on the official application form will be considered.