Would you like to become a valued teacher or teaching assistant in a supportive and happy staff team, in a school where children and staff enjoy learning together in a supportive, inclusive and exciting environment?
- A warm welcome and ongoing high quality support
- Excellent, inspirational CPD in house and with partner schools
- Clear career progression (several NQTs appointed by current Head are SLT members)
- A focus on pupil and staff wellbeing, staff morale is very high
- Innovative teaching approaches, leading to pupils who achieve excellent academic standards
- Excellent transport links (10 minute walk from Wimbledon tube/train/tram station)
- Inner-London equivalent starting salary
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Bishop Gilpin CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children. The successful candidate will require a full DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check to be performed.Bishop Gilpin is an equal opportunities employer.Only applications submitted on the official application form will be considered.